Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 24/07/2017, 10:30, "daniel.herrm...@zv.fraunhofer.de"
<daniel.herrm...@zv.fraunhofer.de> wrote:

    Hi Dag,

    thanks again. We modified the DB last Friday and so far, this seems to
work. We could move VMs to the new Hosts and new VMs are provisioned there as
well.

    Thank you again for your help.

    Regards
    Daniel

    Am 21.07.17, 11:26 schrieb "Dag Sonstebo" <dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com>:

        Hi Daniel,

        Resource calculation will not be greatly affected by 4Mhz – you should
be safe here. Keep in mind you are running with something like a 75% alert and
85% disable threshold on your clusters (see cluster settings / global settings)
– and unless you increase the disable threshold to 100% you will never
completely max out to the extent 4MHz will make a difference.

        CPU overprovisioning is all about the overall amount of CPU resources
available – not what speed each VM will receive.

        Regards,
        Dag Sonstebo
        Cloud Architect
        ShapeBlue