Hi Asanka,

This looks odd – your SSVM is connecting to your management server but as far
as I can see it is still trying to connect to the wrong NFS server.

Can you give me the output from the following MySQL queries:

SELECT * FROM cloud.image_store;

SELECT id,name,url,state FROM cloud.vm_template where type='SYSTEM';

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue