Thanks,

The next problem seems to be now, that there was an original snapshot that is
no longer there.  When I try to snapshot the volume I’m working on, it fails,
because it’s looking for an initial snapshot that the database says is still
there, but which was actually removed when I removed the other Primary Storage
volume.  Does that make sense?  What do I need to change in the database for
that volume to be able to snapshot?
Asai