From: Grégoire Lamodière <g.lamodi...@dimsi.fr>
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 3:12:57 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCE][CLOUDSTACK] Apache CloudStack 4.9.3.0 (LTS)

Hi Rohit,

Thank your for your answer.
My tests were done without upgrading systemvmtemplates, and I have few more
results :

1/ It fails for both old (created on 4.9.2) and new (created on 4.9.3) VPC
2/ It fails for old (4.9.2) and new (4.9.3) instances
3/ As long as the virtual routeur (created on 4.9.2) is not destroyed, static
nat / port forwarding is working
4/ Once a VR is re-created (or freshly created on 4.9.3), it stop working

>From what I can see. If no static nat nor port forward is set for an instance,
>the instance can access Internet using the source-nat interface.
Once you assign a port-forward / static nat to a instance, you can no longer
access the instance from outside, and the instance itself can no longer access
Internet (but is able to ping the gateway).

On the VR, the 3 interfaces are properly configured and within VR, no problem
to ping Internet.

Anybody else can reproduce this issue ?

---
Grégoire Lamodière