Thanks for the reply Makrand

We have a requirement, where we need to have Database on Vmware Esxi and
Application server On Xen. I am Applisuer using routing we can connect
these two together. But is it possible to create a single VPC combining
these two environments or just to extend the Database VPC to application
server.

Thanks adn regards

Asanka