Hi,

We are not running ACS but ACP, currently in version 4.7.11. We’d love to run
rVR on VMWare with ESXi, but as you pointed out it is currently not supported.

Regards
Daniel

--
Daniel Herrmann
Network Engineer – Fraunhofer Private Cloud

Fraunhoferstraße 5, 64283 Darmstadt
Tel.: +49 6151 155346
Mail: daniel.herrm...@zv.fraunhofer.de

On 14.12.17, 10:21, "Rene Moser" <m...@renemoser.net> wrote:

    Hi

    On 12/08/2017 11:56 AM, Rohit Yadav wrote:
    > Is anyone using redundant virtual routers with VMware, either in VPCs or
isolated networks (with recent or older versions of ACS)?

    No, not currently. We once had rVR but this is quite a while ago. We
    migrated away but it was related to issues finally turned out not
    related to rVR.

    Regards
    René