From: Jagdish Patil [mailto:jagdishpatil...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 5:34 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Not able to create the Secondary Storage and Console proxy Vms

Hi Dickson Lam,

VM's are not getting created due to
*com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException
*i.e. your host doesn't have enough free required memory to create system VM's.
I have also checked the agent logs, it seems that your configuration is
somewhat wrong as not all the required interfaces (VNET) are available to the
agent. You can check interfaces using "brctl show" command.