Hello,

we are using advanced networking

Andrija Panic писал 2018-02-01 23:25:
Hi,

you didn't write what kind of networking you have, are VMs supposed to use
VR (advanced networking) for DNS (as deafult) or not.

In zone settings, we have set public DNS to google's also, and some
internal ones.
SSVM and CPVM are assinged both 2 internal, and then 2 external servers (in
that order) inside resolv.conf.
VRs are assigned only public DNS in resolv.conf
all VMs are inside VPC and use VR as it's own DNS server, which furhter
proxy to internet etc...

Best