Hi!

Am 02.03.18 um 10:49 schrieb Paul Angus:
Hi Martin,

At a high level, what I would recommend doing, is building a new management
host on CentOS7, add it as an additional management server.  Update the 'host'
entry in the global settings to point to the new host.  And then mark the
original management server as removed (by setting a date in the removed field
in the database).
Thanks, so I basically upgrade from a single-node-setup to a cluster, wait a day or so for all components to "learn" that there is a new guy in town, and then remove the old node? Sounds reasonable...
This assumes your database is on a separate VM/host.
The DB is running on the same host, but migrating it should be easy beforehand.

Thanks

Martin