Hi,

I just recently got a bit experience in CloudStack. My company wants to
host web servers for clients who from their panel or administration
dashboard have only basic privileges with the servers/VMs that are running.
For this reselling type of requirement, I started to dig into Projects view
and user permission control but did not find much. From my understanding
what I need to create is a VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) offering for each
client. right ? can anybody guide me on this, I just want to know I am
heading in right direction.

Regards,
Parth Patel