From: Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: 12 March 2018 15:31
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: KVM HostHA
 Hi Jon,

I think that what you guys are finding, is that a controlled host shutdown,
which will cause the agent to shutdown cleanly;  Is not considered an HA event.
 I wouldn't expect CloudStack to take any action if you shut down a host, only
if the host (agent) stops responding.

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.an...@shapeblue.com
[http://www.shapeblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/logo.png]<http://www.shapeblue.com/>

Shapeblue - The CloudStack Company<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
www.shapeblue.com
Rapid deployment framework for Apache CloudStack IaaS Clouds. CSForge is a
framework developed by ShapeBlue to deliver the rapid deployment of a
standardised ...