Is this a real concern?
Why would a large number of Apache contributors who are not interested in Cloudstack (enough to outvote those "part of the Cloudstack community") get involved as reviewers

Reviewing involves some commitment of time so I am hard pressed to guess why some Apache contributor would volunteer to do the work in order to veto a presentation that they have not yet seen or have no interest in seeing.

Are we guaranteed a fixed number of hours of presentations or is the review process part of the allocation of overall time?

On what basis can some group veto a presentation?
That would seem to be a very strong action and I would hope that it requires a strong reason.

OTOH if a large??? number of Apache contributors (regardless of their affiliation) say that a presentation has serious issues or very limited interest, that would seem to be a red flag that the presentation requires improvement or needs to be dropped in favour of another Cloudstack presentation, if it can not be fixed.

We should also be aware that this is an opportunity to "market" Cloudstack to the broader Apache community. Outside reviewers might have valuable input into how presentations can attract new adopters or be clearer to the broader DevOps community. We also need to remember that we do have an active community and other opportunities during the year to present presentations that do not get selected for this conference.

If their is a real fear that a lot of "outsiders" are going to disrupt the review process, a more reasonable response would seem to be to get more reviewers from the community.

I have volunteered already.

Ron