Hey,

I was using cloudstack version 4.6 earlier and was able to
configure/add host to my datacenter. On installing version 4.11 on
setting up host, host is unable to connect to management on port 8250
because management immediately closes the connection and does not
allow connection on that port. (Getting this error in agent log)

The management server log gives,

SSL error caught during wrap data: null cert chain, for local
address=/127.0.0.1:8250, remote address=/127.0.0.1:46029.

I was also not able to ssh into management on port 8250 even though
setting SSHD to all in hosts.allow.
I also tried allowing policies on port 8250 through ufw command but it
din't work.

How do I update policies in 4.11?

Any help?

Reagrds