+1 (binding)

This is what I did for RC1:

I created a new cloud using commit 5f48487dc62fd1decaabc4ab2a10f549d6c82400
(RC1). I ran the automated regression tests for managed storage. All tests
passed.

This is what I did for RC2:

I looked at the Git changelog and didn’t see anything that seemed like it would
impact the prior success of my testing for RC1.