Hi guys,

I discovered that cloud0 was still present in OVS by using the command
ovs-vsctl show. There was a lot of interfaces with "no such file or folder"
errors. Decided to trash the entire db and configure from new. So far so
good... After the manual creation everything seems to go a lot smoother
again. I think I will stick to having this interface manually defined in
/etc/network/interfaces going forward.

Thanks!
Chris

--