Just FYI, we are managing this via custom user Portal (portal does initial
user provisioning as well as i.e. demo VPC etc, lots of possibilities from
Portal side...) and it has account mapping from itself to ACS users, etc -
this all done because we are public IaaS provided, so for billing/usage
needs etc...

Cheers