Hello All,

On one of my cluster i can't deploy and/or restart (after cpu/memory update),
the only information i've got about the probleme is this message :

Cannot allocate cluster list [1] for vm creation since their allocated
percentage crosses the disable capacity threshold defined at each cluster at
global value for capacity Type : 1, skipping these clusters.

I checked cluster and global configuration cpu threshold, there are both with
the same value.

I was able to restart the impacted Vms with the global admin account as i could
chose the host.
So why the VMs did not start on the available host ? and Why the error log
appears event if the threshold is not reach on, at least, one of my server ?

Did i miss something ?  or do i need to check something else ?

Best regards,
[SignatureBouige]