Hi Allessandro,

First of all have you tried to restart the networks "with cleanup"
(alternatively just destroyed the VRs and let them recreate)?

Can you check the content of the following files on your problem VRs:

/etc/dhcphosts.txt
/etc/cloudstack/dhcpentry.json

Also look through the VR /var/log/cloud.log for any hints why DHCP entries are
not passed or parsed.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect