De : Grégoire Lamodière [mailto:g.lamodi...@dimsi.fr]
Envoyé : vendredi 12 octobre 2018 18:31
À : users@cloudstack.apache.org
Objet : System VM version - CS 4.11.1

Hi All,

I have a strange behavior on a CS 4.11.1 deployment (upgraded from 4.11.0)

This deployment has a mixed cluster (KVM / CXP-NG 7.4).
Both systemvm templates (KVM / XEN) have been deployed with proper URL

When systemvm are on one KVM host, they report proper version.
On XCP, they report 4.11.0

I check on a virtual router (/etc/cloudstack-release) and it reports 4.11.0.
On the vr start, it shows 4.11.1

And if I try the « upgrade router » from UI, it breaks the vr.

I will check the source to understand the init process and try to understand
what is happening.

Anyone already got this issue ?

Cheers

Grégoire