well, with Xen I think you have a console where you can see and manage all
running vms on the host and remove if it’s orphaned. Further I think maybe a
new cloudstack zone/installation would sync this and recognize it as a guest vm
and probably you’ll be able to see it in cloudstack UI even..

*at least that’s what’s happening with VMware.

Bobby.

boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com