Hey Rene and Ivan,

        During tests my setup was utilizing Rene scripts:
- 99_CloudStack.cfg script successfully makes cloud-init to use Cloudstack data.
- 80_root.cfg script was preventing  cloud_init to start during boot (missing
parameters error message) so I removed it and used the default config.cfg
instead.

        Regarding the password change I figured it out - the password script is
made to be run once per instance. The data about the password setup is kept by
/var/lib/cloud/instances/<instance uuild>/sem/config_set_passwords file.  If
you delete this file the next boot will fetch the ACD password but it will
apply it for the user that has been set in cloud-init config file.

Possible workarounds:
- ugly - make sure the file is deleted after boot with the custom script
cloud-init option.
- clean - change the password script execution frequency per boot instead of
per instance. Unfortunately I could not find the file that defines the
frequency for the datasource file
(/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cloudinit/sources/DataSourceCloudStack.py).

Best regards,
Jordan