ok, so this rules our any CloudStack way to migrate things... clear.

If possible, you should probably look into XenMotion between 2
clusters/pools, in case there is good/fast IP connectivity here, that might
do the work, without downtime - at least for single VM.
In case you need to migrate whole environment at a time (dozens of VM) then
not sure if this is good strategy.

Offline way, I assume you can just move images from one pool to another
(export / import) while VMs are stopped. This can be done with default
tools, or even some external migration tools (from other vendors)

Other way is also from INSIDE the VMs - i.e. use block-level replication
tools, if you have some kind of VM-to-VM IP connectivity (i.e. site 2 site
connections between source and destination VMs) - these kind of software
are made for DR purposes, and after initial sync of source to destination
VMs - you can just execute the switch-over of complete environments (I'm
trying to remember the specific tool that my colleagues used...but no luck
so far...)

Anyway, make sure xs-tools are up to date (not sure about compatibility
between different versions xe-tools vs guest-tools, etc) - anyway, first
prepare/update the source VM and then migrate to new cluster.

Other ways you could pull it out is also to stop VM(s), and then download
volumes from CloudStack (will generate download ULR) - then simply download
VM image (root or data disks) from this URL into new hosts/SR and use it to
start a brand new VM with existing disks. Or create snapshots, and then
download this snapshots to destination hosts/pool, etc...

There are many ways to do it, depending on the needed scenario and allowed
downtime.

Perhaps look into xcp-ng project (fork of XenServer) without all these
limitations that Citrix imposed lately...

Hope this helps
Andrija

--

Andrija Panić