From: Rakesh Venkatesh <www.rakeshv....@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2018 4:53:31 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Both routers are in Master state in VPC

Hello Folks

Several times we have encountered that both the master and the backup
router of VPC network will be in MASTER state and this causes several
issues to network connectivity. We dont the trigger for it but can be
solved by restarting the network with cleanup option. Anyone else has
encountered this issue before and know how to fix it?

rohit.ya...@shapeblue.comĀ