Well, that requires some math I guess, but certainly not less than 10Gbps...

You need to be aware of client vs replication traffic between storage nodes
(hosts, whatever) and do some math...

With single NVMe, being able to push 1GB/s at minimum = 8 Gbps ( 8Gbps per
single NVMe device)...and enough clients, I would guess at least 40 Gbps
network makes sense to leverage couple of NVMe per host/storage node.

Again depends also on client IO requirements as well... Its more an art,
than a science, to make right decision.

Cheers