Hi Melanie,

I did change it, yes (tags on existing offerings) and no need to restart
mgmt, just I once had to wait for a minute or two, but Im sure it was me
messed up something at that specific moment.

Tags are evaluated during creation of the volume only (and obviously when
changing offering as you can see) and not relevant later for the volume -
vs. i.e. cache mode (writeback etc.) which is read during starting VM
(attaching volume to VM in boot process).

Let me know if I can help more.

Cheers