Hi Vivek,

FYI: Please note that CentOS 6 is depreciated in latest CloudStack version
- perhaps better to try with latest versions of Centos and CloudStack as
noted here:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-documentation/blob/master/source/quickinstallationguide/qig.rst
- this a fresh guide, tested properly on Centos 7.5 and CLoudStack 4.11.2

But down to your problem...

Based on your input there are 2 VMs started - but not fully "patched" to
become CPVM and SSVM.

Don't ever manually reboot VMs since they are not meant to be rebooted - it
will boot broken with i.e. no network config inside etc.
Just use the "Destroy" button on both CPVM and SSVM  and they will be
re-generated again brand new. After VMs are initially created, there will
be special ISO attached to them to "patch" them properly and these vanila
VMs will be configured as needed (with custom scripts and info from DB),
including IP settings etc...
It takes some time to bring up the VMs, so please be patient.

I would also stronglu suggest, during troubleshooting, to disable firewall
completely on KVM host - later you can play with it - and it can sometimes
be a problem - so safer to disable during installation.

Can you share your network setup on KVM host , and zone netwrok setup,
hypervisor used, etc ? If you are following quick guide, I assume KVM on
CentOS 6..
Name of your bridge should be set as the "KVM traffic label" for each
traffic type (Management, Guest,Storage etc) - when you click on these
green/red/blue/yellow nice buttons, you can set "KVM traffic label" - this
should be the name of your bridge that you previously created on KVM host.

Another things to mention - after CPVM and SSVM are started fine - you can
use Console access to SSVM and login with root/password, and then test SSVM
operations by running script:      /usr/local/cloud/systemvm/ssvm-check.sh
This script will check if SSVM can access internet, if DNS resolution
works, if it can mount Secondary Storage to itself, and if it can connect
it's Agent to the Management Server.

Cheers
Andrija

--