I remember seeing a message about getting packages for Ubuntu/Debian building
again for http://download.cloudstack.org/
I see the packages now, but I get a message they are unsigned.
I've manually added the release.asc file from download.cloudstack.org with
apt-key, but I still get the error.

Did package signing get turned back on as well?
Or did the key change that was being used?

I've only just started looking so maybe I've got a configuration wrong.
But I'm using the same ansible I used to install before (probably spring of
last year or a bit earlier, but still should work)
I'm running Ubuntu LTS 16.04 xenial.

Darren Cole
--
This e-mail is confidential.  Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail
or the information it contains other than by the intended recipient is