Hi all,

Im kicking the tires with managed storage with under 4.11.2 with KVM and
Datera as primary storage.

My first attempt at creating a VM from a template stored on NFS secondary
failed silently. Looking at the SSVM cloud logs I saw no exception.  The VM
root disks gets properly created on the backend and attached on the KVM
host but the block device is blank.  Somehow the template did not get
copied over.

Starting troubleshooting from this point... I realize I don't understand
how this work vs what Im used to with NFS as both primary and secondary
storage.

I presume the SSVM has to copy the qcow2 template from the NFS secondary to
the primary storage but this one is iscsi now... and I did not setup
initiator access to the SSVM or found instructions I need to do that.

Can someone fill the blank on to how this work ?

thanks all,

Jean-Francois