Congrats Paul!

Mike thanks for your effort over the last year !

andrija.pa...@shapeblue.com

From: David Merrill <david.merr...@otelco.com>
Sent: 11 March 2019 16:33
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: New VP of CloudStack: Paul Angus

Congratulations Paul!

David Merrill
Senior Systems Engineer,
Managed and Private/Hybrid Cloud Services OTELCO
92 Oak Street, Portland ME 04101
office 207.772.5678 <callto:207.772.5678> www.otelco.com
<http://www.otelco.com>/business/managed-services

Confidentiality Message
The information contained in this e-mail transmission may be confidential and
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this information,
including attachments, is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please call me at 207.772.5678 <callto:207.772.5678> so this error can be
corrected.