I have  4 1Gbps NICs in each compute node and was considering 2 deployment
options (Advanced network with Security Groups) -

1)  2 NICs bonded together and used for all storage and management and the
other 2 NIC bonded together and used for guest VM traffic.

2)  1 NIC or management and primary storage, 1 NIC for secondary storage and
the remaining 2 NICs bonded together for guest VM traffic.

Option 1 would give more redundancy but is there any benefit to separating
storage that would outweigh this ?

Or is there a better option I have overlooked.

Any advice much appreciated