Please post a full management-server.log without parsing.

On 4/16/19, 7:49 AM, "Florent Paillot" <florent.pail...@inria.fr> wrote:

    I did this on purpose to limit the size of the log.

    I let the controller run for more than 30mins. Can't find any revelant
error... :(
    I put some grep results here : https://pad.inria.fr/p/np_IvcpeIGM4BncZEM1

    On the production controller (4.9.3), if we have connectivity problem with
the vCenter, I see log with the "com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.*" context.
    Is there something to change in the log4j config to see this logs in 4.11 ?

    The vim25.jar is the right one, after unziping
"/usr/share/cloudstack-management/lib/cloudstack-4.11.2.0.jar" in
com/vmware/vim25/vim.wsdl, I see " <soap:operation soapAction="urn:vim25/6.7"
style="document" />".

    Florent