Are you using them, or is this just something which has been seen in the past?

We would like to get the current versions supported, but I don't want
to break functionality for existing systems.  JunOS 10 is very old!  I
don't have access to anything older than 15, so I don't know at what
point the syntax changed to prevent the current code from working.