From: Ivan Kudryavtsev <kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com>
Sent: 09 August 2019 03:29
To: users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Filtering DHCP traffic

Even when no SGs used, the agent still creates iptables/ebtables rules and
should block mac/ip spoofing, wrong dhcp announces. Im not sure how it works in
the current CS version, but believe it:

- either local bug which must be investigated thru agent logs and
iptables/ebtables dumps

- cs bug which was introduced recently.

We have ancient acs 4.3 with basic zone without sg and no dhcp faking works
there. Unfortunately now all my zones with SGs, so cannot check...