Trying to clean up from a pooched hard drive, database backups are a-okay
and the cluster is running just fine but rebuilding my cloudstack
management server and I’ve got a couple errors I can’t get around.

1. I can’t log into the UI, the admin login works but then I get a 432
error (The user is not allowed to request the API command or the API
command doesn’t exist)  when asking for command=listCapabilites so it just
sits at the login screen.  I looked into the role_permissions table and it
was empty, this system had been upgraded from 4.2 or so and now it’s at 4.9

2. the management server doesn’t look like it’s able to connect with the
hosts, all operations are timing out. I’ve checked firewalls and routing,
same box, same IP, new drives

3. the mshost table has a new entry for the same host now, different msid
that doesn’t match the MAC address.  Likely when adding this management
server back to the database it created that, how do I assume the old one?

Any assistance would be appreciated,

Thanks,

- Ian