Hi all,

I just tried to set up storage tags for System VMs, but the behaviour
is not as expected. The deployment planner does not seem to take the
storage tag into account when deciding over the storage.

--

The only storage with the tag "SYSTEMV" ist "ACS-LUN-SAS-01' with id=10

mysql> select id,name,tag from storage_pool_view where cluster_name =
'cluster2' and status = 'Up' and tag = 'SYSTEMVM' order by name,tag;
+----+----------------+----------+
| id | name           | tag      |
+----+----------------+----------+
| 10 | ACS-LUN-SAS-01 | SYSTEMVM |
+----+----------------+----------+
1 row in set (0,00 sec)

--

I definied the tag "SYSTEVM" for the System Offering for the Virtual
Routers:

mysql> select id,name,unique_name,type,state,tags from disk_offering
where type='Service' and state='Active' and unique_name like
'Cloud.Com-SoftwareRouter' order by unique_name \G
         id: 281
       name: System Offering For Software Router - With Tags
unique_name: Cloud.Com-SoftwareRouter
       type: Service
      state: Active
       tags: SYSTEMVM
1 row in set (0,00 sec)

--

But when I redeploy a virtual Router the deployment planner takes all
storages into account. :(

The log saies explicitely "Pools matching tags..." and lists several
other pools.
What do I miss?

--
ClusterScopeStoragePoolAllocator looking for storage pool
Looking for pools in dc: 1  pod:1  cluster:3. Disabled pools will be
ClusterScopeStoragePoolAllocator looking for storage pool
Looking for pools in dc: 1  pod:1  cluster:3. Disabled pools will be
ignored.
Found pools matching tags: [Pool[7|PreSetup], Pool[9|PreSetup],
Pool[10|PreSetup], Pool[18|PreSetup]]
ClusterScopeStoragePoolAllocator returning 3 suitable storage pools
--

Kind regards,

Melanie