Hey All,

Over the past 3 weeks I've successfully deployed a proof of concept (POC)
CloudStack 4.13 (CS) in advance mode within a nested hyper-v environment using
three Ubuntu Server 16.04 VMs (1 management and 2 hypervisor hosts). I was able
to create Centos, Ubuntu and Windows instances (VMs) within my cloud; all
appears to be working as expected.

My goal is to transition from my 4 node HP DL360 hyper-v cluster, Cisco 3750
layer 3 switch with a Freenas iSCSI backend storage to a CloudStack cloud
running on Ubuntu 16.04 (I tried 18.04 in POC, but after installing
updates/patches experienced issues). I've read much of the online
documentation, watched Youtube videos, Google searches and just cannot seem to
find enough (current) information on designing, building a production ready
cloud; books are even outdated.

My History:
I've been in IT for 20+ years, worked with VMware, Hyper-V, Azure and Azure
Stack Dev Kit. In search of the "perfect" on-premise private cloud. CloudStack
seems to fit the bill, but I'm concerned about the lack of information and
product training/demonstration videos.

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected
by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by
mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you
may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Please send us by
fax any message containing deadlines as incoming e-mails are not screened for
response deadlines. The integrity and security of this message cannot be
guaranteed on the Internet.