Hi @Simon

Yes, I'm using the native Ubuntu 16.04 VXLAN feature. And yes I have
routable IP addresses assigned to private interfaces 192.168.254.x/24 on
both hosts.

Likewise, I'd like to reiterate the VM was able to obtain DHCP address and
ping out to internet, initially, once VPC router was on same host.

--

My Search to Build a Private Cloud!