Dont you have GUI installed on your KVM host where you can take the console of
your system VMs via virt-viewer. It’s good practice part of troubleshooting
purpose if you have GUI installed on KVM host if your SSH doesn’t work somehow
to the system VM.

Vivek Kumar
Manager - Cloud & DevOps
IndiQus Technologies
24*7  O +91 11 4055 1411  |   M +91 7503460090
www.indiqus.com <http://indiqus.com/>

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and/or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the original
message and any copy of it from your computer system. You are hereby notified
strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been obtained for such
action. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately. Although IndiQus attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments
for viruses, it does not guarantee that both are virus-free and accepts no
liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.