Hello Olivier,

You can check QoS setting on the VIF on the  VR which is connected to the
network which also connects to your VM. As far as my knowledge is concerned,
XenServer Applied QoS for outgoing traffic only not for Incoming traffic, So it
might be possible that traffic sending out to the VM has some QoS limit. You
can check that.

Vivek Kumar
Manager - Cloud & DevOps
IndiQus Technologies
24*7  O +91 11 4055 1411  |   M +91 7503460090
www.indiqus.com <http://indiqus.com/>

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and/or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the original
message and any copy of it from your computer system. You are hereby notified
strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been obtained for such
action. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately. Although IndiQus attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments
for viruses, it does not guarantee that both are virus-free and accepts no
liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.