Hi Sean,

Can you try to do virsh dumpxml and observe for any changes (i.e. MAC
address, or slot/IDs, etc) - if the XML is identical (as it should be,
besides the VNC IP/port) - then that sounds really weird.

Also, when you live migrate the VM to another host, then power off/on -
does the problem happen then (during live migration, the XML stays
identical, apart from the VNC IP/port)?

Regards,
Andrija

--