wt., 5 maj 2020 o 11:37 Karol Jędrzejczyk <kjedrzejc...@icotera.com>
napisał(a):

> I have similar observations. At the moment I have one of the VMs in a
> *running* state but there's no connectivity, the other one is in
> *starting*. I see two qemu processes on the hypervisor but virsh list
> returns an empty list. I'm planning to connect to the VNC servers next to
> see what's going on.

I was able to connect to both system VMs with VNC - they seem OK - but I am
unable to login because I don't have the credentials. Is there a default
username and password to access System VMs or do I have to
set system.vm.random.password to true and get it that way?
--
Karol Jędrzejczyk

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any attachment is intended
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This
communication may contain information that is proprietary, confidential,
legally privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure. The security and
integrity of e-mails cannot be guaranteed. Any reply to this e-mail and any
attachment received may be subject to Icotera monitoring.
If you are not
the named addressee, you are not authorized to use, distribute, copy or
take any action in reliance on this message. The unauthorized use,
disclosure, or copying of this communication, or any attachment, is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. No waiver of confidentiality or
any applicable privilege is intended by any mistransmission. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any
attachments.