Hello,

I run ACS 4.13 on Centos7, hypervisor KVM + virtIO drivers.
When i boot  my VM with the windows server 2019 ISO,
It can't detect any disk space where to install windows (it asks me for
drivers).

>From what i read, I first create an iso with Virtio drivers included in the
windows server ISO.
I load it in ACS 4.13. Then, create an instance with
 OS type :  other PV (64 bits) or  windows PV (windows server 2019 64 bits
seems not to be the right choice).

I saw that in the VM guest XML file (virsh edit) that the disk section is
'virtio-diskxx') and when i boot windows iso in rescue mode, i can see the
rootdisk and the attach disk.

Any help would be appreciated !
If you need more details, please let me know

Thanks