Thank you Sina,

But I did a mistake, I wanted to write Cloudstack and I write Openstack by error.

Thanks,

Augusto

On 20/05/2020 0:17, Sina Kashipazha wrote:
Dear Augosto,

Here is the Cloudstack mailing list, not Openstack. Cloudstack and Openstack
are doing the same thing but in a completely different way. You can see them as
Android and iOS. It is better to ask your question in the Openstack mailing
list.

Kind Regards,
Sina