As Vivek stated... your management server will talk to the Center - so
there needs to be proper connectivity.
Also your SSVM/CPVM/VRs will have a NIC that sits inside the PODs
Management network and needs to be able to talk to your management server -
for small deployments (and it could be in general as well), you would
probably have them all inside the same VLAN/subnet - some IPs are
(manually) assigned to management server, to vCenter, to ESXI hosts (i.e.
30-40 total), the rest from i.e. .41-.241 would be defined as "system
reserved IPs" when you deploy the zone - ACS will handle those IPs to the
vNIC of SSVM/CPVM (2 in total usually) and up to 198 VRs in your case
(241-41-2).

Cheers,

--

Andrija Panić