Hello Support Admin,

What I have understood from you mail chain that you want to setup a CloudStack
without any Public IP range, Yes off course you can. CloudStack does’t care
what IP range you provide for Public. So you can assign a private IP range too
in Public IP range (Then obviously you wont be able to access your ACS  and
resources from outside of private infra), Make sure that internet works on the
IP range which you assign as public IP range in CloudStack because it downloads
few things from internet i.e Default CentOS template.

Vivek Kumar
Manager - Cloud & DevOps
IndiQus Technologies
24*7  O +91 11 4055 1411  |   M +91 7503460090
www.indiqus.com <http://indiqus.com/>

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and/or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the original
message and any copy of it from your computer system. You are hereby notified
strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been obtained for such
action. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately. Although IndiQus attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments
for viruses, it does not guarantee that both are virus-free and accepts no
liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.