I'm having trouble getting my first zone to build. I'm going through "Add Zone"
wizard and choosing "Advanced". After providing all the data I try to build the
zone and wizard errors out on "Creating pod". It also says something went
wrong, but gives no additional information:

If I click on "Fix errors" it takes me to the pod setup page, but i'm not sure
if anything is actually wrong. If I click on "Save changes" it just does the
same thing.

I'm not really seeing anything obvious in the logs either, but would be happy
to provide them.

Thanks,
Joshua Schaeffer