Changing IP will take a long time validation.   FIrst , got to find which
ip is not being use and which aldy use.
The VM list is not able to search by IP , and seems only way is to ping one
by one to see if has been use.

If one list of shared network IP have 100 iPs from various C clas network,
the  it might have trouble.

I notice the old interface, change IP, i thas list down IP for Admin to
choose , this feature somehow not inherit to Prmate

Hean Seng