Hi!

I am testing VM migration with Local Storage in ACS 4.14.

I can Migrate a VM while it is running, takes some time, but it works. The
machine has not been rebooted, I guess was paused and moved over with its
state. Nice!

It is not working for me thou when the VM has Volumes attached.​ I get an error
that days: Could not Move the VM along with its volumes.

In that case, I can (manually):
 * Stop the VM
 * Detach the data volume

 * Move the VM to another local store
 * Move the Volume/s to the other local store
 * re-attach the volume
 * re-start the VM
And then it works.

Regarding the more "automated" moving the VM along with its volumes, I wonder
whether there is something wrong on my installation or the previous workflow
has not yet been implemented in ACS.

Anybody knows?
Anybody moving Locally-Stored VMs around?

Regards,
Rafael