From: m...@swen.io <m...@swen.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 3:34 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: metadata on VR

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the metadata on virtual routers. We are running
an older version, so I am not sure if path or script are being renamed or
changed.

I see that CS is creating /var/www/html/metadata/<ip>/ on the VR for all VMs
in the network.

As far as I understand this script is creating the folders:
/opt/cloud/bin/vmdata.py

But I am unable to find which script is creating the files with content
inside this folder.

In particular I need to know what is creating the file public-keys where the
content of this file is from.

Thank you for any help!

Cu Swen

david.jum...@shapeblue.comĀ