Hi!

I am trying to create service offerings targetting particular clusters, for
example those of hosts with a low power CPU, or SSD local storage, things like
that.

I am using host tags both in the host and in the service offering.

I am assuming that if a service offering is tagged a host with those tags will
be selected to schedule newly created VMs.

Is this functionality working?

Is anybody using it than can share her/his experience?

Does it work for single or multiple tags?

I don't get it to work, and I wonder if I am missing something.

Rafael​